Musings

Mind Management is the essence of Life Management

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today's Birthday baby

My Sister..!

Pratyasha...

Vaguely remember the first time i held her...She had such tiny hands! I think i always wanted a sister...

I love her so much..and more than that i admire her.. She's strong-willed, determined and she knows what she wants in life....She's sensible, sensitive..yet mature....
My trusted advisor at most times....I love having those lengthy talks with her whenever we meet.....

All said and done, she'll always remain the "kiddo" for me....

It's her Bday today....and i wish her all the good things in the world with all my heart!

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Konstantin Stanislavski said...

small tattoos
wrist tattoos

tattoos for girls

tattoos for men

cover up tattoos

shiva tattoos

dragon tattoos

cancer tattoos
best cover up tattoo ideas designs

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger MoinArt said...

At our studio, we do quite a few pieces on Lord Shiva but each Lord Shiva tattoo design signifies him in a different light and brings out a unique attribute of his persona. Here are some of our best Lord Shiva Tattoos.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Amita said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home